Insurance We Accept
We participate with most insurance companies. In today’s health care, coverage for physical therapy varies greatly with the type of insurance you have. Many require pre-certification or prior authorization for Physical Therapy. You may also be responsible for co-payments depending on your coverage. When possible, we will call your insurance company to ascertain your particular insurance coverage and/or requirements. We will advise you of this information before you start Physical Therapy, or on the first visit, and we will make every effort to comply with your insurance company’s requirements to ensure proper coverage.
We accept the following insurance:
- Aetna Choice® POS II (Aetna HealthFund®)
- Aetna Choice® POS II (Open Access)
- Aetna National Advantage™ Program
- Aetna Open Choice® PPO
- BlueCross BlueShield of New Mexico – HMO, PPO, Centennial
- Molina Medicare Options
- Molina Medicare Options Plus
- Molina Centennial
- Molina SCI
- New Mexico Medicaid (Salud Exempt)
- Presbyterian Health Plan – HMO, PPO, Centennial
- Presbyterian Medicare PPO
- Railroad Medicare
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Centennial
- Veteran’s Administration including VA Choice Card
If your insurance company is not listed here, please contact us at 575-525-2450 to double check.
Payment is expected on the date of service unless other arrangements are made with the Office Manager. We will bill your primary and secondary insurance only. You are responsible to pay any co-payments and deductibles on the date of service.
We accept cash, checks, and VISA, Mastercard, and Discover